Being part of the Alaskan Brew Crew is more than a job-it's a lifestyle. Alaskan Brewing Co. offers career opportunities with growth potential to talented, energetic and creative individuals who have a passion for life and work. Every member of the Brew Crew enthusiastically contributes to the quality, customer satisfaction and development of the company's brands, the craft brewing industry and the local community. The following departments comprise Alaskan Brewing: Brewing, Packaging, Quality Assurance, Accounting, Maintenance, Human Resources and Marketing and Sales.
Alaskan Brewing Co. offers paid holidays and vacation, health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, and opportunity for personal growth and professional development.
Join the Alaskan Brew Crew as our front line Receptionist in our business office. This positionworks to support, execute and fulfill Alaskan Brewing Company’s customer service expectations and business office operations. The Receptionist works in a collaborative team environment with all departments.
- Providing prompt, accurate, and friendly responses and routing of all incoming phone calls.
- Representing Alaskan Brewing in a professional and attentive manner to all visitors.
- Assists with retail sales and hospitality and may assist with general bookkeeping tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to create/update documents.
- Prior customer service or retail experience.
- Ability to write and deliver formal presentations.
- Ability to set priorities and manage competing demands.
- Knowledge and appreciation of premium quality malt beverages is helpful.
If you are interested in having fun while growing with one of the top 20 craft breweries in the country, please drop off your application & resume at 5429 Shaune Drive, Juneau or submit them online to HR@alaskanbeer.com. Recruitment closes on July 30.
Join the Alaskan Brew Crew. The IT Specialist contributes to the overall information technology needs of Alaskan Brewing Company focusing on database administration, SQL programming, and server administration. This position works with other members of the IT department to provide support to all departments with in our organization.
Also, if you would like to send a resume for any position to us, please write to the address below.
Required experience and skills:
· Administrative experience in a Microsoft Windows Server/Active Directory environment (because the position has assist in support of our whole infrastructure)
· Database administration experience with recent versions of Microsoft SQL Server
· Strong SQL programming skills
· Experience in Microsoft application development environments
· Moderate skills in Crystal Reports
· Major business application installation and support experience
· Strong skills with recent versions of Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Excel, Word, Access)
Additional experience and skills not required but of benefit to applicants in the selection process:
· Microsoft Access development and VBA
· FileMaker development and scripting
· Microsoft Report Server report development and server management
· Microsoft SharePoint services
· Mobile application development
· Data administration experience
If you are interested in having fun while growing with one of the top 20 craft breweries in the country, please submit your resume to HR@alaskanbeer.com. This position is open until filled.
Pick up an application at the the Alaskan Brewery or download the application below:
Alaskan Brewing Co.
5429 Shaune Dr.
Juneau, AK 99801
Attn: Human Resources
All applications/resumes will be held for three (3) months. Applicants are welcome to reapply at the end of the three-month period.