Being part of the Alaskan Brew Crew is more than a job-it's a lifestyle. Alaskan Brewing Co. offers career opportunities with growth potential to talented, energetic and creative individuals who have a passion for life and work. Every member of the Brew Crew enthusiastically contributes to the quality, customer satisfaction and development of the company's brands, the craft brewing industry and the local community. The following departments comprise Alaskan Brewing: Brewing, Packaging, Quality Assurance, Accounting, Maintenance, Human Resources and Marketing and Sales.
"It's Disneyland . . . with beer."
-Cindy Burchfield, Brand Manager
Brew Crew member since 1998
Alaskan Brewing Co. offers paid holidays and vacation, health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, and opportunity for personal growth and professional development.
Current Job Openings:
Seasonal Customer Service Representative - See description below
Seasonal - CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Part-time and Full-time positions available for the summer season. Some hires will work nights, weekends, and be available for overtime as needed
Under the general direction of designated lead person, a Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for ensuring that every customer that enters the store, or contacts the brewery by phone or e-mail is treated professionally with the utmost quality of service. Position will be responsible for all manner of customer service, including, but not limited to: speaking to and answering questions about Alaskan Brewing Company, its beers and story; assisting customers at the highest quality level possible; answering phones, cleaning duties, inventory control, merchandising, cash handling and other duties as assigned. A CSR will always be working during designated work hours, no idle time. This is an hourly position. Overtime, evening and weekend work may be required. This is a non-exempt, temporary administrative position.
· Meet and greet customers, handle gift shop cash register.
· All CSR’s must understand Alaskan beer products and brewery “story”
· Keeps merchandise stocked, clean and organized
· May assist with display preparation.
· May assist with mail-order fulfillment and fulfillment of donation requests.
· Ability to communicate well with other people, both orally and in writing.
· Physical ability to stack 40 lb cases to a height of seven feet and to lift kegs weighing up to 70 lbs.
· Ability to perform repetitive lifting, building product displays and merchandising store.
Special Knowledge & Skills:
· Cash handling skills.
· Ability to set priorities and manage competing demands.
· Moderate computer skills using word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
Mail a Brewery application form to Alaskan Brewing Co., 219 S. Franklin St., Juneau, AK 99801 or drop it by the store.
Pick up an application at the the Alaskan Brewery or download the application below:
Alaskan Brewing Co.
5429 Shaune Dr.
Juneau, AK 99801
Attn: Human Resources
All applications/resumes will be held for three (3) months. Applicants are welcome to reapply at the end of the three-month period.