Being part of the Alaskan Brew Crew is more than a job-it's a lifestyle. Alaskan Brewing Co. offers career opportunities with growth potential to talented, energetic and creative individuals who have a passion for life and work. Every member of the Brew Crew enthusiastically contributes to the quality, customer satisfaction and development of the company's brands, the craft brewing industry and the local community. The following departments comprise Alaskan Brewing: Brewing, Packaging, Quality Assurance, Accounting, Maintenance, Human Resources and Marketing and Sales.
Alaskan Brewing Co. offers paid holidays and vacation, health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, and opportunity for personal growth and professional development.
Sales Representative - WA
Join an award winning craft brewer as an integral member of our sales team responsible for Washington based out of the Seattle area.
The Sales Representative’s principal focus is to:
· Increase brand awareness by increasing points of distribution in both the on and off premise.
· Foster a positive image for Alaskan Brewing and maintain high ethical standards.
The Sales Representative’s responsibilities include:
· The Alaskan Brewing Sales Representative’s principal mission is to gain on premise draft distribution throughout assigned Alaskan and distributor marketing territories.
· Acts as liaison between AKB and its distributors and other customers.
· The individual will execute sales calls from a range of 10-15 on and off-premise accounts per day or evening. He/she will provide potential buyers (most sales calls are cold calls), with standard and concise information about AKB as a brewery, and product information along with what value we will bring to the prospective account in terms of POS, wait staff training, evening promotions, etc.
· Monitors all aspects of the Wholesale Malt Beverage Distributor Agreement with wholesalers and notifies Regional Sales Manager with any incompliance.
· Develops and maintains strong relationship with distributor personnel. Attends distributor sales meetings, product roll-outs, ride-withs, and market surveys. Supports promotional events and festivals.
· Monitors warehouses, refrigeration, coding, displays, POS usage, post-offs and other key sales data, and distributor’s promised performance.
· Prepares and manages budget, expense reports and other administrative and legal requirements, in coordination with the Regional Sales Manager.
· Prepare and document daily call activity reports with pertinent information concerning the account, the contact, placement, follow up, etc.
· Submits weekly reports outlining the pertinent information from the daily activity reports.
Sales Position requirements
· Must furnish own vehicle, current driver’s license and excellent driving record;
· Must be able to have a home office, commute and report to work daily;
· Timely reporting and ability to meet deadlines is necessary;
· Ability to execute on Sales Plan Strategies and close sales;
Special knowledge and skills
· High ethical standards and excellent critical thinking and judgment skills;
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
· Strong proficiency in use of MS office software including Word and Excel, familiarity with Customer tracking systems (CRM), not afraid of new technology
If you are interested in having fun while growing with one of the top 20 craft breweries in the country, please submit your resume to HR@alaskanbeer.com. This position recruitment closes on Monday, November 10th.
Sales Representative - Arizona
Join an award winning craft brewery as an integral member of our Southwest Sales Team. Alaskan Brewing Company is searching for a Sales Representative in the Phoenix, AZ area.
We are looking for an individual with on & off premise beverage experience. The focus will be to increase on & off premise distribution throughout the AZ/NM market through conducting of sales calls and developing strong relationships with distributor personnel. This individual will work directly with our wholesaler to execute Alaskan’s Sales & Market Plan. 2-5 years of prior beverage sales experience is required. Malt beverage distribution and sales knowledge is preferred.
A full job description is available at www.alaskanbeer.com/employment.html.
If you are interested in having fun while growing with one of the top 20 craft breweries in the country, please submit your resume to HR@alaskanbeer.com. This position is open until February 6.
Also, if you would like to send a resume for any position to us, please write to the address below.
Pick up an application at the the Alaskan Brewery or download the application below:
Alaskan Brewing Co.
5429 Shaune Dr.
Juneau, AK 99801
Attn: Human Resources
All applications/resumes will be held for three (3) months. Applicants are welcome to reapply at the end of the three-month period.