Being part of the Alaskan Brew Crew is more than a job-it's a lifestyle. Alaskan Brewing Co. offers career opportunities with growth potential to talented, energetic and creative individuals who have a passion for life and work. Every member of the Brew Crew enthusiastically contributes to the quality, customer satisfaction and development of the company's brands, the craft brewing industry and the local community. The following departments comprise Alaskan Brewing: Brewing, Packaging, Quality Assurance, Accounting, Maintenance, Human Resources and Marketing and Sales.
Alaskan Brewing Co. offers paid holidays and vacation, health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, and opportunity for personal growth and professional development.
Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer acts as a strategic financial business advisor and steward of the long term sustainability of Alaskan Brewing Company. This position is responsible for optimizing stakeholder value as guided by the Board of Directors and formulating financial and operational plans to achieve those goals. This position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets, report accurate financial results and as importantly, help guide managerial decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
Seeking a candidate with the following education and experience:
· Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Accounting from an accredited college or university.
· Minimum of 5 years prior CFO or Executive level financial leadership with a strong working knowledge of private enterprise financial and managerial accounting activities.
· Strong spreadsheet and financial modeling experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with strong presentation abilities.
Recruitment for this position closes on October 22, 2014.
The IT Specialist contributes to the overall information technology needs of Alaskan Brewing Company focusing on database administration, SQL programming, and server administration. This position works with other members of the IT department to provide support to all departments with in our organization.
Also, if you would like to send a resume for any position to us, please write to the address below.
Required experience and skills:
· Administrative experience in a Microsoft Windows Server/Active Directory environment (because the position has assist in support of our whole infrastructure)
· Database administration experience with recent versions of Microsoft SQL Server
· Strong SQL programming skills
· Experience in Microsoft application development environments
· Moderate skills in Crystal Reports
· Major business application installation and support experience
· Strong skills with recent versions of Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Excel, Word, Access)
Additional experience and skills not required but of benefit to applicants in the selection process:
· Microsoft Access development and VBA
· FileMaker development and scripting
· Microsoft Report Server report development and server management
· Microsoft SharePoint services
· Mobile application development
· Data administration experience
If you are interested in having fun while growing with one of the top 20 craft breweries in the country, please submit your resume to HR@alaskanbeer.com. This position is open until filled.
Pick up an application at the the Alaskan Brewery or download the application below:
Alaskan Brewing Co.
5429 Shaune Dr.
Juneau, AK 99801
Attn: Human Resources
All applications/resumes will be held for three (3) months. Applicants are welcome to reapply at the end of the three-month period.