Alaskan Brewing Co.:
- Donates beer and/or merchandise only; no cash donations are made, except to our locally selected charity (mentioned above).
- Keeps it local. We give back to the communities that support us. The states that are eligible for donations are: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- Does not donate to organizations or events where the focus is children and youths under the age of 21. As responsible craft brewers, we do not want our name associated with those not of legal drinking age.
- Requires that the individual or organization requesting the donation accepts full responsibility for complying with local, state and federal regulations, especially those governing the management of alcohol.
- Does not fund individuals or teams.
- Does not support specific candidates, political organizations or legislation.
- Requires that the organization or individual submit an official donation request to us at least 30 days in advance. Due to the volume of donation requests we receive, we are not able to honor requests made within 30 days of an event. Applicants should Contact Us to request a link to our official donation request webpage.
Alaskan Brewing Co. reserves the right to refuse to donate to any organization for any reason at our discretion.